Use our Marketing Toolkit!
Thank you for helping us spread the word about Birthright Israel with URJ Kesher. We’ve included a variety of materials that are ready-to-use or easily customizable for you to use at events, on your website, in email communication, and on social media.
Don’t see something here? Email [email protected] and we’ll help!
Start here! URJ Kesher Marketing 101:
- Include information about URJ Kesher in all of your print and electronic communications
- Use our ready-to-use “Bulletin Bytes” for print bulletins or email newsletters. We also have logos and photos for you to use on our URJ Kesher Graphics and Logo page.
- Make sure URJ Kesher is listed on your website. Think about appropriate pages where both parents and 18-26 year olds can access the information. Embed or link to the URJ Kesher promotional video.
- Invite URJ Kesher alumni to write a guest column.
- Include URJ Kesher on all social media. We have tools for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our social media page.
- Choose a day to host a “URJ Kesher Day” during services. Ask a URJ Kesher alumnus to speak about his or her experiences.
- Display our flyer where parents and potential participants will see it. Have extra copies for people to take home.
More Marketing Tools
Social Media Toolkit
Spread the word about Birthright Israel with URJ Kesher with our Social Media Toolkit! Use the Facebook and Twitter posts to help reach college students, young professionals, parents and others! Encourage your congregants to Go Kesher on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: Social Media Toolkit!
Don’t forget our ready-to-use bulletin / newsletter / e-newsletter messages. Be sure to include URJ Kesher in your print and electronic communications with the congregation. Frequent information about Birthright Israel with URJ Kesher, including important deadlines and who to contact with questions, will keep the excitement and momentum alive. Follow the link for a few messaging ideas to get you started: “Bulletin Bytes”
Graphics and Logos
Want ready-to-use graphics to include on your website or share on social media? Need a logo? Images are a great way for your congregation to help advertise Birthright Israel with URJ Kesher. Follow the link for graphics and logos ready to be placed on your website or Facebook page: URJ Kesher Graphics and Logos
URJ Kesher Videos
Share the URJ Kesher Promotional Videos on social media, and on your website, in a few easy steps! Follow the link for a variety of videos and easy instructions on how to share a video on your website or via social media: URJ Kesher Promotional Videos
Give Priority Status!
You have the power! Help members of your community get selected for a free Birthright Israel trip with URJ Kesher this coming summer. Fill out the linked referral form with the names and email addresses of eligible community members looking to go on Birthright Israel. Make sure they know to choose URJ Kesher as their trip organizer. We’ll give them priority trip selection status. You’ll be a hero!
Connect with us on Social Media!
|We regularly share updates about our trips and information on social media about registration. When you follow us, you’ll also have access to easily share our updates with your fans and help recruit for URJ Kesher with the click of a button! Click the icons on the left to check out our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts as well our alumni blog!|
Perspective applicants and parents alike often have numerous questions about the URJ Kesher program. What is the registration process? Is the trip really free? Can I travel with friends? Will my child be safe in Israel? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions and, of course, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] with additional questions.